Couple of notes if you decide to do this yourself:
1) The scarves were tapered on the ends, so when the curtains are closed the inside is tapered and thus a bit shorter than the outside. Once I add in my beaded trim I think it will look fine but it took me a while to get used to this.
2) These curtains were a little stiff so they worked much better once I put them in the washing machine. I did a delicates cycle just in case and then tumble dried low. It made them much more pliable and easier to maneuver when hanging.
3) If you decide to do a drape like this you'll need a double rod curtain. I also got these at Bed Bath & Beyond - 2 for $24 each with my 20% off coupon. I ended up swapping out the finials and got two sets of two (in store) for $30 with coupons.
Otherwise, this was a simple project on the sewing machine - just needed to cut two of the scarves in half then add a pocket at the top to slide on the curtain rod. Took about 15 minutes for all 4! Total project cost = less than $100!